Dooley Auctioneers are delighted to bring 28 Burnaby Heights to the open market. This property is a 4 bedroom detached bungalow with huge potential and has been extended over the years. No. 28 is situated in a mature and much sought-after residential development in this prime Greystones location.
This inviting detached bungalow combines spacious living accommodation with a quiet yet highly convenient location within walking distance of Greystones Town Centre. The property is presented in good condition throughout, while also offering a new owner scope to put their own stamp on it with some modernisation and improvement. In brief, no. 28 comprises of an entrance hallway, large living room, a kitchen, a utility room, a home office/playroom, four well-proportioned double bedrooms, one of which contains an ensuite, and a family bathroom. The property will appeal to an array of buyers looking to locate to Greystones, with the Town Centre on 10 minutes away by foot and the endless amenities Greystones has to offer all its doorstep.
Outside, there are mature and well-tended low-maintenance gardens to the front and rear, including a peaceful and secluded back garden with two decking areas that between them attract all-day sun. Internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
• Main entrance leading to hall
• Large, open-plan kitchen-dining room at rear with double glass doors leading out to deck overlooking rear garden
• Separate utility room off kitchen, plumbed for washing machine and dryer
• Study, ideal for use as a home office or work, craft or hobby room
• Second front entrance, leading into cloakroom
• Spacious living room at front of property, overlooking front garden
• Large, master bedroom and ensuite bathroom with whb, wc and walk-in shower with glass door
• Bedroom 2, double
• Bedroom 3, double with built-in wardrobe
• Bedroom 4, double
• Large family bathroom with integrated whb/storage unit with tiled splashback, wc, floor tiles and bath/shower with floor-to-celing wall tiles
• Modern kitchen with Integrated appliances including induction hob, oven, microwave, extractor fan and dishwasher, ceramic floor tiles and extensive fitted storage units
• Large dining area in open-plan configuration with kitchen, with direct view of back garden
• Large living room, ceiling coving and centre rose, and feature fireplace with open grate set on black marble hearth with matching surround
• Home Office/Children’s playroom
• Light pastel colours throughout to enhance feeling of light and space
• Gas-fired central heating
• New boiler system installed
• Secluded, low-maintenance rear garden set out in lawn with mature rowan and birch trees, plants and shrubs on boundaries and in planting areas
• Wooden deck immediately outside kitchen attracts morning sun
• Second deck on opposite side of garden attracts afternoon and evening sun
• Garden shed
• Sea views
• Mature, low maintenance garden to front of house assures privacy
• Driveway with steps leading to main hall door entrance, with off-street parking
• Gravel path leading to second front entrance
• Gated side entrance provides outdoor access to rear garden
• Additional access to the side of the property providing access into the utility room
The property enjoys a convenient location with walking access through nearby Greystones Golf Club to the town centre with its wide range of supermarkets, shops, boutiques, cafés and restaurants. Greystones also offers an excellent choice of schools and a wide variety of sports and leisure amenities including soccer, rugby, GAA, golf, tennis, sailing, Greystones Marina and the the Shoreline Leisure Centre, making this property a great choice for families and, being a bungalow, one that will also suit downsizers. Commuting to Dublin couldn’t be easier thanks to the close proximity of the N11 and the DART service. Convenient local bus services include the 184 and 84 to Dublin city centre, while the Aircoach provides a direct link to Dublin Airport.
This property is sale agreed, but we'd be happy to discuss some alternative options.
This property is let agreed, but we'd be happy to discuss some alternative options.
Enter your details below, and we will be in touch shortly to arrange your viewing.
Enter your details below, and we will be in touch shortly to discuss some options.