Enjoying a peaceful and truly secluded woodland setting, this own-door entrance, ground floor apartment forms part of a small development within a mature and much sought after residential estate. Comprising two bedrooms (one ensuite), guest bathroom and an exceptionally large living room in open-plan configuration with a modern kitchen, the property benefits from many improvements in recent years. These include new double-glazed uPVC windows and main entrance door, and refurbished kitchen units. Accessible via the living room, is a sizeable back garden (not overlooked) surrounded by mature trees, creating a wonderful sense of seclusion that belies the property’s conveniently central location so close to the heart of Bray.
Entrance hallway 3.69m x 1.73m
Wood flooring, hot press and storage
Foyer 2.43m x 1.56m
Living room/Dining Room
Extensive, well-proportioned living room/lounge with laminate wood flooring
Kitchen 3.70m x 2.04m
Kitchen with floor tiles, built in units with integrated appliances
Master Bedroom 3.58m x 4.35m
Spacious main bedroom with built-in wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
Ensuite 2.68m x 2.05m
Ensuite bathroom features wc, whb with splashback, wall and floor tiles, and walk-in glass cubicle shower
Bedroom 3.27m x 3.28m
Second bedroom (double) with built in wardrobes
Bathroom 2.25m x 2.04m
Guest bathroom with wc, whb, bath/shower cubicle and floor and wall tiling
• Modern kitchen with doors on all units and including oven/hob/extractor fan and stainless steel sink, splash back and covering for back counter wall
• Double-glazed uPVC glass doors and matching windows leading directly out to rear garden, allows living room/lounge to be flooded with light
• Gas-fired central heating
• Communal areas in care of management company – fees and other details available from selling agent on request
• Good-sized, low-maintenance rear garden with grass lawn and remainder set out in gravel
• Rear garden not overlooked and ringed by mature woodland to create feeling of seclusion and peace
• Separate, fenced-off area in back garden ideal for use as a vegetable garden, laundry area or other purpose
• Small, very low-maintenance garden to front of property
• One assigned parking space: on-street parking available for visitors and guests
The property enjoys a secluded yet highly convenient location within the mature Glencourt estate off Killarney Road, just a 10-minute walk to the main street with its many shops, cafés, bars and restaurants. The wider Bray community offers an excellent range of services and amenities, including local infant, primary and secondary schools, several supermarkets, a wide variety of sports clubs, the Shoreline Leisure Centre and Pool, the Mermaid Theatre and the regenerated Seafront. Easy commuting access to Dublin is assured via Bray DART station, frequent bus services and the N11 and M50 just a short drive away.
Call us today to arrange a viewing of this hidden gem.
This property is sale agreed, but we'd be happy to discuss some alternative options.
This property is let agreed, but we'd be happy to discuss some alternative options.
Enter your details below, and we will be in touch shortly to arrange your viewing.
Enter your details below, and we will be in touch shortly to discuss some options.